Join The Arc and Create Change!
Your membership is vital to us for our continued growth as a nonprofit. Become connected to individuals with and without disabilities. You will be a part of a network of people who share your beliefs and challenges. It is an opportunity to meet self-advocates, family members, caregivers, experts, and professionals in the field to ensure that people with I/DD have the best life possible.
Click the Chapters link to see if there is a local chapter in your area. If there is, contact the regional director or president of that group. If there is not, you can become a member at-large by clicking HERE. If you prefer to mail a check in for your payment, our membership application is included in our brochure that can be found HERE. Simply print if out and mail in with your dues.
Benefits of Membership:
- Membership in local chapter, The Arc of Kentucky, and The Arc of the United States
- Local, state and national newsletters and publications delivered regularly to your inbox and home
- Connections with other families, self-advocates & community members who share our mission
- Opportunities to impact change through committees, public policy, task forces, and other advisory groups
- Discounts on conferences and more
- Resources & Support – Take advantage of local chapters for services and supports. The Arc has many fact sheets and resources available including a Keepsake Book – a family resource guide to services and opportunities for Kentuckians.
- Special Education Services – The Arc offers guidance with ARC meetings, 504 meetings, and IEP planning. A parent advocate is available for special education advocacy.
- Community – Join and get active with your local and State Arc events which include: Wings For All, Walk to Bridge the Gap to Success, Health & Fitness for All, and the Annual Conference. Classes at the local Arc level include cooking, singing, driver’s permit, computer, fitness, employment, and more. These community events foster strong friendships.
Parent/General Public- $25
Individual with a disability- $10
Online: Membership Application
Download PDF: Arc-BROCHURE-2018